Frittata’s are cheap, quick-
- 1/2 small red onion
- 100g spinach leaves
- 50g chopped capsicum
- 50g mushrooms
- 20g olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 100g feta
- salt and pepper
- Add onion and veggies to TM bowl and chop 5 secs/Speed 5.
- Add oil and cook 3 min/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Add eggs to TM bowl and crumble in the feta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix gently 3 secs/Reverse/Speed 2.
- Put a pan on medium heat and pour in the egg mixture. Swirl around so the mixture covers the pan evenly.
- When the egg mixture sets on the bottom, turn off the heat and carefully place your frying pan under the grill for 3 mins, or until the top is golden and cooked through (check the inside with fork).